Kumho Road Venture 798

The Kumho Road Venture 798 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 140,055 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Road Venture 798
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Road Venture 798
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Road Venture 798. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Road Venture 798 Review

Given 71% while driving a Hyundai Santa Fe (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 87,000 average miles
I'm about to have my third set of thee tyres fitted - each set has done 70000km on my Hyundai Santa Fe and has never let me down. I drive long distance on New Zealand Roads and rate them very highly!
6 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016

Latest Kumho Road Venture 798 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Road Venture 798 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Road Venture 798.

6 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016
Given 46% while driving a Honda CRV (205/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 35,000 spirited miles
After 5 years and 30000 miles on a 2001 Honda CRV these tyres have worn unevenly and

show signs of cracking around the tread blocks. Their performance when new was merely

adequate and has degraded badly, particularly noise and wet grip to the extent where I have

found it necessary to replace them. Not a choice I would make again.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2015
Given 81% while driving a Hyundai Santa Fe (235/60 R18) on a combination of roads for 55 spirited miles
Brilliant tyres. I've done 55,000 miles on a set on my Hyundai Sante Fe and I'm quite a hard driver and tend to power in and out on round abouts, so there's a bit of wear on the edges but not much considering The tyres handle really well in the dry and also in the snow. Road noise a minimum and I think I've found a budget Michelin brand!
0 - tyre reviewed on October 21, 2010