Kumho Road Venture ST KL16

The Kumho Road Venture ST KL16 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 16,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Road Venture ST KL16
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Road Venture ST KL16
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Road Venture ST KL16. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Road Venture ST KL16 Review

Given 64% while driving a (235/75 R16) on a combination of roads for 16,000 average miles
Bought the car at 1 year old with these tyres as factory fit. Good grip in the dry, but once the road becomes wet it’s a gamble. Also should you encounter a wet field with a caravan in tow they lose grip.
My vehicle is a Rexton 4x4, only way out was by use of low ratio gearbox as they still lost grip in standard 4wd.
In the wet if pulling out of s junction I put the car into 4wd just in case.
Now winter is here these tyres are destined for the bin with 16000 miles on as a more capable set would make me feel more secure. Probably pick Coopers as I have them on my other 4x4 and have never got stuck, even in a field in 2wd.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2018

Latest Kumho Road Venture ST KL16 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Road Venture ST KL16 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Road Venture ST KL16.

In the wet if pulling out of s junction I put the car into 4wd just in case.
1 - tyre reviewed on December 11, 2018