Kumho Solus KH16

The Kumho Solus KH16 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 20,030 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Solus KH16
225/55 R19 99H   C C 71
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Solus KH16. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Solus KH16 Review

Given 100% while driving a Kia Motors Carnival 2.2 Diesel (225/70 R16) on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
Came with the MPV. Previously used the Solus design on the Wife's Peugeot 307 HDI and they drove a treat, with good multisurface grip, more than adequate performace in the occasional downpour, and as good a mileage as the "more expensive" Brands.

On the Kia they perform really well, and are remarkably quiet. Durability's OK in comparison to others, and on a cost per mile basis they certainly come out well.

We'll definitely buy these again, since they seem to suit our particular driving mix just fine.
3 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2012

Latest Kumho Solus KH16 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Solus KH16 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Solus KH16.

Given 31% while driving a Rover 45 (185/65 R14 T) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Shockingly poor Tyres. The side walls seem so soft that when exiting a tight parking space it gives the sensation of having 2 punctures. So awful in the wet that I'm surprised they're legal. Seemed to wear well although I can't confirm longevity as I changed them when 1/4 worn. These came on a second hand car I bought. I'm used to budget tyres so it's not that I expected too much but could be described as laughably poor if it were not for the potential consequences of their performance.
2 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2012

3 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2012
Given 90% while driving a Peugeot 306 (185/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Very pleased with this tyre, exactly what I wanted for my car they have a good level of grip in both wet and dry conditions (they are even fairly respctable in snow).
They are quiet and give good feel, although they are not the longest lasting tyres compared to some I am happy with how long they lasted.
If (like me) you want a tyre that slightly favours grip (wet and dry) over economy/mileage then these are an ideal candidate.
Hoping for more of the same froom the KH17's I've just had fitted.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 18, 2011