Kumho ecowing KH30

Show all: Kumho tyres, Passenger Car Summer Touring tyres
The Kumho ecowing KH30 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 12,150 miles driven.

Kumho ecowing KH30

50%

60%

55%

Kumho ecowing KH30 Reviews

Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 8v (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 12,000 average miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 4, 2012
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Pontiac G6 GT (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 150 average miles
Placed a set on my Pontiac G6 GT. I was pleasantly surprised with the smoothness of my ride with this tire. It seemed to cushion the hard road feeling that I was getting from my Continental tires. I also noticed a lesser drag co-efficient. My car seems to roll down the road with less friction and this is obvious with the easy of acceleration. I have only put approximately 150 miles on these tires, but compared to my old ones , they are night and day.
tyre reviewed on July 18, 2011
Looking to buy the Kumho ecowing KH30? Click here to search for the best price for the Kumho ecowing KH30 or any other tyre.

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: