Kumho ecowing KH30

Progressiveness 63%
Kumho ecowing KH30

The Kumho ecowing KH30 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 62,150 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho ecowing KH30
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho ecowing KH30
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho ecowing KH30. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Kumho ecowing KH30 Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Outback 2009 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 50,000 spirited miles
Great tyre with even wear all the way to the wear blocks, over 80,000kms out of my first set covering lots of highway miles with some spirited bends and some adventurous bush bashing and mountain climbing. Cannot fault this tyre climbed seriously steep 4wd tracks and barely slipped or spun. Very impressed.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Pontiac G6 GT (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 150 average miles
Placed a set on my Pontiac G6 GT. I was pleasantly surprised with the smoothness of my ride with this tire. It seemed to cushion the hard road feeling that I was getting from my Continental tires. I also noticed a lesser drag co-efficient. My car seems to roll down the road with less friction and this is obvious with the easy of acceleration. I have only put approximately 150 miles on these tires, but compared to my old ones , they are night and day.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 18, 2011