Lassa Atracta

The Lassa Atracta is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 57% over 18,520 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Atracta
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Atracta
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa Atracta. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa Atracta Review

Given 34% while driving a Ford cortina (185/70 R13 T) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
were fitted to the rear my mk4 Cortina 18 months ago, I have found their is very little grip if any in the wet on roundabouts, thankfully 98% of the car use is on dry sunny days.
2 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2013

Latest Lassa Atracta Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa Atracta tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atracta.

Given 90% while driving a Honda Jazz (175/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Seem very good on Jazz
1 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2015
Given 44% while driving a SEAT Toledo (195/60 R15 S) on a combination of roads for 12,000 spirited miles
These are dreadful. Easily the worst tyres I've ever experienced, they have no grip at all in the rain and are pretty much lethal on wet roundabouts. Don't buy these tyres, they're not even cheap. I'm taking them off with 5mm of tread left because I don't want to die.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 7, 2014
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
2 - tyre reviewed on August 14, 2013
Given 59% while driving a Mitsubishi Colt (165/65 R14) on a combination of roads for 20 easy going miles
good budget tyre, good wear

ideal as rear tyres for small vehicles
0 - tyre reviewed on March 31, 2013