Lassa DriveWays Sport

The Lassa DriveWays Sport is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 0 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa DriveWays Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa DriveWays Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa DriveWays Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa DriveWays Sport Review

Given 89% while driving a Mercedes Benz A45 (235/35 R19) on mostly town for 0 average miles
I buy my tyre to my mercedes a45..before that I want to buy a Michelin PS4,but tyre shop recemend this tyre..he said more safe money and get the top performance as a PS4..it’s a good tyre for cruising or sport mode.. good grip 😍 and save money😀
2 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2018

Latest Lassa DriveWays Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa DriveWays Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DriveWays Sport.

2 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2018