Lassa Impetus Sport

The Lassa Impetus Sport is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 46% over 37,030 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Impetus Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Impetus Sport
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa Impetus Sport. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa Impetus Sport Review

Given 38% while driving a Audi A3 TDI QUATTRO SLINE 170bhp (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
A very poor choice of tyre, road noise is terrible, wet handling is awful.the only positives of this tyre is they wear well, but that is it, obviously they are cheap for a reason!!!!
I used to have eagle f1 assy on my car and I will definately be going back to them for my next set of 4 tyres .they just have very poor grip,whether its wet or dry.i guess I expected to much from the the tyre,but in my opinion,if you I've your driving and at times can be enthusiastic,then this is definately not the tyre for you,as I have found out....And as stated earlier,the tyre noise at slow speeds etc is terrible.I will be a happy man when these tyres need replacing,the are shockingly poor in all driving conditions,well unless you are a Sunday driver,but then you will have to endure the noise!!!
Well that's my opinion anyway
10 - tyre reviewed on December 27, 2012

Latest Lassa Impetus Sport Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa Impetus Sport tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Impetus Sport.

Given 26% while driving a Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Estate (255/35 R18) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
Worst tire that I had.
She came with the car and was put on the rear axle.
1) Dry grip is poor. With a sharp acceleration tires constantly slip. Even at speed.
2) Wet grip is life threatening. With a minimal push of gas, a skid occurs. Feeling like you're riding on ice.
3) Noisy.
4) Heavy and tough. Extremely low level of comfort.
5) The side protection performs decorative functions.
6) Extremely high fuel consumption.
7) Only one plus - long wear.
The tread is fine, but I'll take them off - my life is more expensive.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 29, 2018
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 36% while driving a BMW 320D (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
worst tyres ever had... wet grip very bad,feels like driving on ice even on dry road. done on them around 23000miles in town and motorway,now I have got new ones falken 914( best tyres ever).
2 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2013