Lassa Wintus

The Lassa Wintus is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Van

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 50,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Wintus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Wintus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa Wintus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa Wintus Review

Given 84% while driving a Toyota Hi ace swb van (195/70 R15 R) on a combination of roads for 25,000 easy going miles
My tyres have made an enormous difference in the winter snow and better than the michelin agilis in wet or damp spring and autumn conditions0 25000 miles completed to date and still ok on my hi ace van.just got my first puncture. Will buy again.
6 - tyre reviewed on July 9, 2015

Latest Lassa Wintus Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa Wintus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Wintus.

Given 86% while driving a Toyota Hi ace swb van (195/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
The wintus tyres fitted to my Toyota hi ace have improved the drive-ability in snow and rain and are equal in the dry to the Michelin agilis that were on previously.puncture resistance and low wear have both been incredible and I will replace the old ones after more than 25000 miles for next winter
4 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2016
6 - tyre reviewed on July 9, 2015
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Lassa Wintus (newest first) >>