Laufenn I FIT

The Laufenn I FIT is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 5,500 miles driven.

2018 ADAC Winter Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 16th of 16 tyres

• Positive - Very low fuel consumption, good in the dry, low wear
  • Negative - Very weak in the wet

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 43rd of 52 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Laufenn I FIT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Laufenn I FIT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Laufenn I FIT Reviews

Have you driven on the Laufenn I FIT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the I FIT.

Given 85% while driving a BMW 320i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I bought these as my first ever set of winter tyres and fitted them to my BMW 320i Sport Auto.
As most of you will be aware the 3 series is about as much use in snow as an ashtray on a motorbike and over the years I have been of the same opinion and the 3 series has sat at the house and the Yaris has done sterling service.
Now the Yaris has gone and the replacement TT is not up to much in the slippery stuff so I decided to bit the bullet and go winters. WOW, what a transformation it has wrought on the BMW. On summer tyres I could not get back up my driveway let alone approach hilly roads. Not any more, just point the car in the direction you want to go, press the pedal and you are on your way. The tyres are superb in snow, on ice, on wet or dry roads are all in all confidence inspiring. To early to assess wear, only 500 miles covered, but at the price, if they last two Winters I will be very happy.
The driving experience is a bit dull as the feedback is not on a par with my 19inch Summer tyres but if you drive them in adverse conditions with the same care and attention as you would with Summer tyres you cannot go wrong, they are not rally tyres.
I will buy them again and have no hesitation in recommending them for UK Winter use.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2019
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 1 customer reviews of the Laufenn I FIT (newest first) >>