Laufenn I Fit Ice

The Laufenn I Fit Ice is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 8,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Laufenn I Fit Ice
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Laufenn I Fit Ice

Questions and Answers for the Laufenn I Fit Ice

2018-09-18 - Will the Laufenn I Fit Ice tire fit on my BMW X3 Xdrive 20d G01 2018 model?? I have factory installed 225/60 R18 104W XL - Rim 7JX18.

As long as the load rating and size matches what is specified by BMW there's no reason they shouldn't fit.

Top Laufenn I Fit Ice Review

Given 95% while driving a Subaru 04 WRX (205/70 R15 R) on mostly town for 1,000 average miles
This first set of I Fit Ice remains a price attractive product. The Lufenn tire model did better than expected and driving in the ice and snow with a Subaru Outback. I am pleasantly surprised at the handling and traction received. This Montana winter of 2016/2017 has been determined in this area to be one of the top 10 most undesirable winters on record. I have no regrets on my tire purchase and the handling I have received. This is a recent purchase and will have to wait to see how the tires wear.
117 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2017

Latest Laufenn I Fit Ice Reviews

Have you driven on the Laufenn I Fit Ice tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the I Fit Ice.

Given 90% while driving a Honda Civic Type S 2.2 i CDTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
Wears off within 15.000 miles. But that's fine, it's because it's made of very good rubber. It sticks to the road much better then my Pirelli winter tyres, for them I paid almost twice as much. EXCELLENT in deep snow and muddy snow. On cold dry roads you can feel that the tyre is made of quality rubber compounds as it doesn't sllp at all. I love it and my next tires will be all from this brand, hopefully their summer tyres are as good as their winter tyres.
47 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2017
117 - tyre reviewed on March 10, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Laufenn I Fit Ice (newest first) >>