Leao Nova Force

The Leao Nova Force is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 27,000 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Test - 17th of 20 tyres

• Positive - Low noise level, cheap to buy
  • Negative - Slow response to steering and reduced grip on dry and wet surfaces, poor wear
  • Overall - Recommended

2017 Auto Bild Summer Tyre Shootout - 16th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Leao Nova Force
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Leao Nova Force. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Leao Nova Force Review

Given 90% while driving a Volkswagen Passat Variant 1.8T (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 17,000 average miles
I have driven the tyres over 10k kms. Their biggest advantage is their silence. I have never driven a car with more silent tyres than these. In addition they perform very well on dry roads and take the corners with stability and no noise or any loss of traction.
Having said that, they are quite a good purchase for the money you pay.
28 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2017

Latest Leao Nova Force Reviews

Have you driven on the Leao Nova Force tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Nova Force.

Given 86% while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 JTS (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
These are relatively cheap Chinese tyres which surprised me nicely.
I've previously driven with Continental SportContact 2 and I thought they are silent. Well, after driving 10 000+ km. with Leao Nova Force, I can definitely say these are the quietest tyres I have ever driven with.
In terms of comfort - mine are 225/45/17 94, Extra Load, so I am not very sure we could speak of comfort, but they feel not worse than 205/55/16.
If I could find them, I would definitely buy them if I have no money for more expensive tyres - Continental, Michelin, Goodyear, etc.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2018
Having said that, they are quite a good purchase for the money you pay.
28 - tyre reviewed on September 19, 2017