Linglong Greenmax R620

The Linglong Greenmax R620 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 2,025 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Linglong Greenmax R620
205/70 R15 96H   F C 72
265/70 R16 112H   F C 73
205/80 R16 104T   F C 72
275/55 R17 109V   F C 73
235/65 R17 108H   F C 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Greenmax R620. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Linglong Greenmax R620 Review

Given 90% while driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7V8 Ltd (235/65 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
saw this make of tyre on another vehicle that came in for repair at our garage and thought they look good with masses of tread depth. surfed the net and couldn't believe the price, checked online any reports and history on the company as I had never heard of them before so being Chinese was sceptical. love the tread pattern, would be described as all terrain so expected a bit more noise compared to the previous road type tyre, yes a bit louder but very acceptable for this type of tyre. grip is great so far, being on a v8 with masses of torque I expected allot of squeal on setoff but up to now even on full power there is no problems, steering feel is very good, braking in dry no problems or abs activation. wet weather feel positive, not lost any grip asyet under spirited driving, no abs activation either. overall I am surprised for a budget tyre, the set cost me £255 delivered so I wasn't expecting much but im glad I gave them a go and would defiantly buy again. wear so far after 2000 miles still look new, will report after a few more are done.
15 - tyre reviewed on July 10, 2014

Latest Linglong Greenmax R620 Reviews

Have you driven on the Linglong Greenmax R620 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Greenmax R620.

Given 93% while driving a Nissan Xterra (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 25 spirited miles
I had two sets of these in an XTerra, first in 15" and then in 16" rims. 40.000 km total, 20k each, no visible wear. I'd would put 10 overall since I had no problems at all with them. I live in Costa Rica and our roads are a shame, full of pot holes, so our tires must be able to stand real abuse. I am looking to buy a new set of the same for my actual car, a mitsubishi nativa/sport/challenger/whatever)
5 - tyre reviewed on October 18, 2014