Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650

The Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 37% over 24,500 miles driven.

2015 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 41st of 51 tyres

2013 Winter Tyre Overview - Braking - 47th of 50 tyres

2012 EVO Winter Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650
    Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650 Reviews

Have you driven on the Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter Hero Radial 650.

Given 21% while driving a BMW 320d 2010 (225/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 4,000 easy going miles
    Do not buy these tyres, absolutely the worst tyre on wet damp English roads I have used since x plies. I had them last year fo 4000 miles, and this will be the last year I use them. Never again. I cannot state strongly enough, do not buy these tyres. They wear well but at the expense of any grip.
    0 - tyre reviewed on December 16, 2014
    Given 37% while driving a Mercedes Benz C 180 SE Sport Coupe (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 20,000 easy going miles
    I have had these tyres on the rear of my merc for a year now - I never took them off after winter 2012 as I just wanted to wear them out and get rid. But they refuse to die. 20k miles on the rear driving axle they still have 4mm tread left, from 8mm new. I have never known a tyre last so long - the longevity is because they do not grip, therefore they do not wear. My car is a modest 143bhp automatic c class coupe. standing start on a cold greasy road in november it spins the back wheels and slides from side to side - this is a tame auto! cornering is done cautiously - no confidence in grip. But in the snow they really do their job, see my review from last year when I fitted them, got me home in blizzard conditions. So will soldier on through winter then get rid at 2mm. On the plus side no punctures, no uneven wear, no imbalance, hold pressure. But they are noisy - slight drone like the rear diff is worn. For what I paid I cannot complain, the premium equivalent costs over double and would be worn out by now. If they gave more grip and confidence I would recommend, but as they are I would not recommend unless its snowing.
    0 - tyre reviewed on November 28, 2013
    Given 53% while driving a Mercedes Benz (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
    Fitted these to a rear wheel drive automatic merc. Jekyl and Hyde tyre. Poor grip in wet. Barely adequate in dry. But in the snow - what a difference. Got me home easily on two occasions where in the snow not even continentals would have moved the car. I paid £40 a tyre for these brand new. For the money, for winter, worth it. After the snow has gone, take them off and fit something better. For the life of me I just cannot understand how a tyre can grip on snow so well but on greasy wet roads had the back end stepping out - on a C180K ?!
    0 - tyre reviewed on February 12, 2013
    Given 60% while driving a Saab Automobile 95 Estate Vector (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 500 easy going miles
    The web site was asking for opinions so here is mine. Not may miles yet, only on car for 4 days. Immediate impression as good on damp road as Michelin, BUT quite noisy in comparison. I will report back after some use.
    0 - tyre reviewed on November 17, 2012

See all 4 customer reviews of the Linglong Winter Hero Radial 650 (newest first) >>