MRF ZLX

The MRF ZLX is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 92% over 32,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the MRF ZLX
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the MRF ZLX
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the MRF ZLX. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest MRF ZLX Reviews

Have you driven on the MRF ZLX tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ZLX.

Given 99% while driving a Hyundai I10 (155/80 R13 T) on mostly country roads for 32,000 average miles
I have replaced MRF ZEC company fitted tyres for my Hyundai I-10 sportz 1.2 car with MRF ZLX. The tyres have crossed 55k mark recently and now I think to change two out of them.

Definitely it is as good as for both wet or dry surface. Only thing to worry is it is pro puncture tyre means get punctured. My experience may be caused due to rough condition of roads in my locality.

As for as service after sell is quite good and I have got a new tyre from the company under it s policy of changing tyre due to technical fault.

However 55k mark is enough to consider the company again.

RAJESH KASHYAP
0 - tyre reviewed on March 4, 2019
Given 10% while driving a Hyundai (180/55 R17) on mostly town for 500 average miles
My last Apollo Tyres were lasted for 7 and half years, after looking at the condition I decided to go for best Indian brand. I was hoping for best but my experience was worst. Eventually it started with dealer it self , they were not at user friendly, still I gone and purchased Tyres , and within two weeks of purchase I observed side cut, I visited delear , but he simply refused to listen saying that Its not covered in warranty without giving proper explanation. This experience was definitely discourage one , I will definitely like to not encourage anybody to go for MRF Tyres..
0 - tyre reviewed on December 9, 2018