Marangoni Verso

Progressiveness 46%
Marangoni Verso

The Marangoni Verso is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 37 tyre reviews averaging 51% over 250,079 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Marangoni Verso
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marangoni Verso. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Marangoni Verso Reviews

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota granvia (215/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
THE BAD: I have had the Verso xl on a ford escort and OMG were they bad, wheel spin and slide on corners, the car came with them and I have to ask what fool put Xl (extra load) tyres on a escort. too stiff in sidewall = loss of grip/traction

THE GOOD: Have them on a Toyota Granvia 3.4 petrol V6 Trd supercharged van converted to camper, so weight is around 2000kg. they are absolutely the best tyre for a heavy vehicle, I can corner harder, body roll is reduced, generally it has stiffened things up and reduced understeer greatly which was my want. I run them at 39/41psi as xl tyres need higher pressure.
they are a bit louder than some.

ONLY run XL tyre if your load/weight is higher than average and they will flex and grip enough and you will get great wear.
Put XLs on a light fwd car and you may as well just run on your rims
0 | - tyre reviewed on March 11, 2014
Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo V50 estate (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Ive had below legal limit tyres on my car that had more grip than these have in the wet. I'm absolutely amazed that they've passed british safety standards. Absolute death traps.
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2013
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Worst tyre I have ever used they were fitted when I bought the. Car but after test drive as tyres that were fitted on limit and car felt fine on test. So was happy to have 2 new tyres. Then I spent. £100.s trying to sort out the handling problems. The back of the car would not go in straight line on the straight it went jump from side to side. On high speed sweeping curves the back end would just let go. And this happens on dry roads as well as wet. Scary having to steer into on coming lorry at 60.mph. Just to straighten up .. got 2Gy.nct5.s for front after 1 year and switch them to the back transformed the backend but then the front had zero grip glad to get thi of my car ......death traps..
0 | - tyre reviewed on December 23, 2013
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota aurion (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15 spirited miles
The Marangoni Verso XL is a magnificent tyre for long distance driving and gives great performance; I will definitely buy again when I need to replace my current batch. Garry Spears
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 22, 2013
Given 36% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Vectra SRI 1.9 (150) (215/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
I recently bought a Vectra Estate with four of these on. The front ones had 3mm tread but the wet grip was appalling and the car was dangerous under acceleration as it tended to go wherever the tyres wanted rather than where I wanted. I replaced the front tyres immediately with a pair of Nokians which are fantastic tyres.
The two on the rear are still on the car, but about to be replaced as the rear end has spun out twice on me now in wet conditions at low speeds on round-a-bouts. These tyres are not safe and I would never recommend them to anyone. Spend a little bit more money as your life depends on it...
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2013