Marangoni Zetalinea

The Marangoni Zetalinea is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 60% over 118,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Marangoni Zetalinea
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Marangoni Zetalinea
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marangoni Zetalinea. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Marangoni Zetalinea Review

Given 61% while driving a Toyota MR2 mk3 Roadster (205/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Used on the back of my MR2 Roadster on road and track in all conditions. Dry grip is good with very good feedback when cornering hard, wet grip isn't the best. They were a little noisy and didn't last very long at all. They also 'craze' around the outer blocks, I'm advised this is typical of this tyre. I wouldn't be happy running these tyres again in the winter, as a cheap track tyre they were great but as a summer road tyre the wear rate writes them off for me.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2013

Latest Marangoni Zetalinea Reviews

Have you driven on the Marangoni Zetalinea tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Zetalinea.

Given 77% while driving a Fiat Bravo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 easy going miles
Put a set on Fiat Bravo, good cheap tyre and awesome thread pattern !
0 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2016
Given 54% while driving a Peugeot 106 (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Put these on my Peugeot 106 as a cheap solution for the alloys I had on, good in the dry, but awful in the wet, no grip at all, I have turned the steering wheel and had nothing happen, will also skid if you breathe on the brake pedal in the wet.
Lasted well however as I have plenty of tread left even after 5000 miles of reasonably fast driving.
All in all I would buy again, only if they were cheap, and only for summer. Avoid if you're going to be using them in the wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 13, 2014
Given 51% while driving a Renault Clio II 1.2 16v (195/45 R15) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Replaced the fronts with these on my 1.2 Clio (admittedly not the fastest car) but even still they would let go under hard cornering in the dry and even more so in the wet. Not a good tyre for an enthusiast, for Nurburgring i switched to Yoko S Drives = FLAWLESS
0 - tyre reviewed on March 16, 2014
1 - tyre reviewed on November 9, 2013
Given 64% while driving a Toyota MK3 MR2 Roaster (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 spirited miles
Rear tyres on my MR2 mk3 when I bought it, not bad on dry, you can push and sense when the grip starts to go, but on wet this marangoni are very dangerous! The tail breaks without any alerts, still fun if you like to go slow and sideways.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 28, 2013