Marshal KH35

The Marshal KH35 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 188,020 miles driven.

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 21st of 54 tyres

195/50 R15 82V   E B 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marshal KH35. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Marshal KH35 Review

Given 100% while driving a Suzuki Swift 1.5 (185/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 20 easy going miles
I have had these tyres on all 4 wheels and iI have driven over 20,000 miles and they have plenty of miles left on them, the only problem I had was that my tracking was out and this has left one tyre a bit low on the shoulder but I still have well over 1,000 miles left easily, I reckon that the mactrac kh35 is not a budget it is just a name that someone has stuck on the tyre, it gives great comfortable good gripping in wet/dry and snow and great wear, best tyre I ever bought and I will be getting them on any car I buy as long as they are still being made. these reviews that show extremely bad or poor points are probably placed by some young boy racers that like to drive around corners and roundabouts at 40 miles an hour just to hear their tyres squeal, so ignore all the stupid lousy bad reviews, I am just an ordinary driver and I drive the way that I should drive "IN A SENSIBLE MANNER" so if you nwant a tyre that is good value for money, gives good wet/dry/snow gripping, great mileage, comfort, handling get the marshall mactrac kh35 and I am sure you will agree with me. THIS IS A REAL REVIEW FROM A REAL PROPER DRIVER
19 - tyre reviewed on August 2, 2012

Latest Marshal KH35 Reviews

Have you driven on the Marshal KH35 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the KH35.

Given 69% while driving a Ford fiesta st (205/40 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 23,000 average miles
Good dry grip, ok wet grip if driven sensibly. Lasted 4 years and driven for about 23000 miles. Just taken off the car as failed MOT as had splits in inner tyre wall. Still had 6mm of tread remaining so shocked at MOT fail, so if you have them do check the inner wall regularly as this is the weak area. These tyres have a relatively hard tyre compound hence the tread lasting for many miles but at the expense of wet grip. My Michelin PS3 tyres were more expensive but awesome grip and good wear rate provided the car's geometry is in good nick and set up properly. If you drive sedately and sensibly and can get these at a good price then I would recommend but if you push your car get Michelin.
4 - tyre reviewed on May 24, 2018
Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium X (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 13,000 average miles
I drive a mondeo titanium x 140 as an average motorist on a variety of roads,mainly "A" roads to and from work with a bit of motorway driving when going on holiday. These tyres were a second choice as my dealer could not get Khumho extas in time,i was glad that he couldn't! these tyres definatly out perform the extas (i wasnt disapointed with the extas,still a good tyre!). These tyres have only done 13000 miles so far and there is lots of wear still left!! They have seen a lot of wet weather driving this winter and the grip has been very good,they havn't broken away at any point and aquaplaning has only happened in the most torrential of conditions! As for the dry, i can only say execelent!! I would say that they would grip far beyond what an average joe could push them.The comfort was a supprise too,i expected the ride to be a little firm being a "40" profile but they have performed well with feedback being good! Will definatly buy again and i would certainly recommend them.
2 - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2016
Given 66% while driving a Fiat Stilo (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Good in dry,excellent in wet, but done 25k kms on it, change the front to the rear.now they're done.feedback not so good as tirewalls are too soft.but not to complain as these are really cheap,could buy 2 sets for the price of one premium brand. even did winter driving with these.but for spirited driving, not so good.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 11, 2015
Given 89% while driving a Ford Mondeo 130 TDCi Zetec (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 29,000 average miles
Bought 3 from f1 in Rugby and done 29k before changing the fronts. They still had 3 mm but I do high milage so abd would rather not take a chance. Driving a mixture of motorways and country lanes aI found them to be as good if not better than a lot of the dearer brands Ive tried before. I will definitely buy again overall very pleased
3 - tyre reviewed on June 13, 2014
Given 83% while driving a Toyota (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 50,000 average miles
I do 50k miles a year and they have done that I drive sensibly and get a good mph from them. Fitted 195 60 15 v Marshall kh 35 88v. Handles well ijn both wet and dry. When I first brought this avensis second hand had a set of cheap budgets on that when you hit the throttle pulling out of a wet corner you would get loads of under steer. These grip great in same situation. Made a very scary 1.8 vvti into one that is no longer scary. Only prob I had with th first lot was my tracking was out and wore the inner treads out quickly since had that done they wear well.
4 - tyre reviewed on September 13, 2013