Marshal POWER RACER II 719

The Marshal POWER RACER II 719 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 182,020 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Marshal POWER RACER II 719
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Marshal POWER RACER II 719
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Marshal POWER RACER II 719. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Marshal POWER RACER II 719 Reviews

Have you driven on the Marshal POWER RACER II 719 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the POWER RACER II 719.

Given 40% while driving a Volkswagen Polo GTI (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 spirited miles
Bought them because at the time my tyre dealer only had these and conty's in 185/55R14 and i couldn't afford the Sportcontact's.
They do all reasonabbly well but are not really GOOD in any part.
For the price they cost they were a honnest tyre: payed little-got little.
As time passes by they loose a lot of grip and become VERY dangerous in the wet.
Had to replace them since one of them developed a blister on the inside wall of the tyre, Pure luck they didn't blew :check them from time to time.
Never bought Marshall's again
0 - tyre reviewed on May 11, 2017
Given 60% while driving a Toyota RAV4 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 40,000 average miles
Highly durable off-road tire. No that's not a joke. They work well if all that you need is durability and nothing else. I have used them in terrible places in the last 4 years and they show no sign of wear.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2012
Given 30% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi CDTi 1.9 150 (225/40 R18) on mostly motorways for 20 easy going miles
These are by far the worst tyres I have ever owned. They were on the car when I bought it (all 4 corners), and for the first time I've been waiting - in fact deliberately trying to wear them out so I can warrant buying something better.

They have reasonable grip in the dry, but it the wet it is a joke - past the point of being dangerous. Road noise is the worst I've heard, and the car just feels detached and numb to drive. The bad thing (in this case) is that they last quite well!!!!

This could be the first tyres I replace before they have actually worn out!! Stay well away from these tyres.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2012
Given 66% while driving a Peugeot 106 gti (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Had a power racer on my near side front rim, superb for doing badboy wheelskids, and without a doubt the best smelling tire everrr, fully recommend
0 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2012
Given 46% while driving a Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0l Hatchback (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Not bad in the Dry, Lethal in the wet. 330bhp had them on when I got the car. Must have been only on a month or two and have lasted 15,000 miles of hard driving. Would never buy them.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 25, 2012