Mastercraft Avenger GT

The Mastercraft Avenger GT is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 2,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mastercraft Avenger GT
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mastercraft Avenger GT
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mastercraft Avenger GT. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mastercraft Avenger GT Review

Given 76% while driving a Ford Escort RS2000 2WD (205/60 R13) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Only tyre I could find with period RWL in a size to fit my weekend driver - 1980 Ford Escort RS2000. Good dry grip and turn in, lacking in grip at speed in the wet but always remains predictable. Given the limitations imposed by remaining with 'period' RWL styling for the car these are on par with any RWL tyre in the same size I have had fitted to this car over the 22 years I have owned it, such as Bridgestone Eager SF330, Yokohama Y352, Road Hugger Radial GT, etc.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2012

Latest Mastercraft Avenger GT Reviews

Have you driven on the Mastercraft Avenger GT tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Avenger GT.

2 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2012