Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR

The Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 165,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR Review

Peugeot (225/50 R18) on mostly country roads for 50,000 average miles
I put a full set of these tyres on my Peugeot 4007 SUV. I admit I dont push the car however, I've found that they a grip well in both wet and dry conditions, have excellent wear and comfort. I'd buy them again.
5 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2018

Latest Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR Reviews

Have you driven on the Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Avenger Touring LSR.

Peugeot (225/50 R18) on mostly country roads for 50,000 average miles
5 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2018

See all 1 customer reviews of the Mastercraft Avenger Touring LSR (newest first) >>