Maxtrek MUD TREK

The Maxtrek MUD TREK is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 41,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxtrek MUD TREK
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxtrek MUD TREK

Questions and Answers for the Maxtrek MUD TREK

2016-07-10 - How good are these tire are they as good as nitto tires I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler I drive about 3 thousands mile a year only on concrete . What is the warranty on them.

Unfortunately we have no direct experience with these tyres so are unable to help with your question.

Top Maxtrek MUD TREK Review

Given 69% while driving a Nissan 2005 GU ZD 3.0 Patrol (285/75 R16) on mostly country roads for 6,000 average miles
With the money I saved getting these Mud Treks I was able to put a new set of sweet looking rims on the Patrol as well and still come out cheaper than the coopers I've had 3 x prior.
I am happy to achieve half the durability of the coopers to as I can buy a brand new set for less than half the cost.
Driving on dry roads expect medium to heavy road noise. I think this has to be expected there muddies people!
Off road these tyres are outstanding with a 3 ply sidewall I was quietly confident in some serious rocky terrain and another track with heavy clay and steep muddie sections, we did not get bogged once.
On the bad side in wet road conditions these tyres are fairly average so take it easy in wet conditions.
Over all 9/10 for me.
I will definately get these again.
143 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2014

Latest Maxtrek MUD TREK Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxtrek MUD TREK tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MUD TREK.

Given 87% while driving a Toyota Land cruiser prado (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
I purchased a used Toyota Prado 120 that already had them fitted, I recon the previous owner knew his shit and I will never fit anything else when it comes time Being a Prado with all wheel drive 60/40% on the wet road I haven't noticed any difference.Road noise is at a minium.

7 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2018
Given 83% while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (285/70 R17) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
285/70/17 on 100 series v8 Landcruiser have done 15000 kms on bitumen sand and dirt can’t fault them at all great on the sand and road for a M/T around 90-95% tread left and wearing evenly on a full time 4wd vehicle would buy again for $185 a tyre
3 - tyre reviewed on June 5, 2018
Over all 9/10 for me.
I will definately get these again.
143 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2014