Maxxis All Season AP2

The Maxxis All Season AP2 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 43,010 miles driven.

2018 27 All Season Tyre Shootout - 17th of 27 tyres

2018 ADAC All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 11 tyres

• Positive - None mentioned.
  • Negative - Weak in the snow and the dry.

2015 Auto Express All Season Tyre Test - 4th of 6 tyres

• Overall - As the cheapest tyre on test, Maxxis can be proud of their fourth place, finishing just 5% behind the winner overall. Seeming focusing on snow and dry during development, the Maxxis falls behind in the wet, finishing last in all the shallow water tests. It's better news in the dry and snow where the Maxxis gets close to the best, finishing third in dry braking, and second in the snow circle.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis All Season AP2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis All Season AP2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis All Season AP2 Review

Given 91% while driving a Fiat 500 Abarth (205/40 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
we bought these for our Abarth , as we were sick of changing from summer to winter tyres, and decided to compromise. we chose these as we have had good experience of maxxis Z1s in the summer... these also came 4th in a recent autoexpress test for all season tyres, I think they beat the pirelli and the bridgestone! ... anyway, experiences: we live in cumbria, so the last 2 months have just been RAIN. we have driven in some really awful flooded conditions, and these are the BEST tyres I have ever run in the wet. The resistance to aquaplaning is astonishing! the grip and confidence they give in the wet is first class. And we have a "proper" speed rating of V compaired to some winter tyres..... if you want a wet weather tyre, I cannot recomend these enough! I will write more reviews as the year goes on, one for snow/winter conditions, and one for summer/hot conditions. very happy so far.
128 - tyre reviewed on December 21, 2015

Latest Maxxis All Season AP2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis All Season AP2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the All Season AP2.

Given 94% while driving a Skoda (185/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 10 easy going miles
The mild winter in the UK 2018-2019 has not given me the opportunity to use the tyres in snow or ice; however, it performs well in all conditions, and suits my easy going driving style, where the main objective is to maintain the 55 mpg I hope for in this 6 year old car. I chose Maxxis after reading reviews here, and look forward to continued success with them.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 11, 2019
Given 97% while driving a Mazda MX5 (195/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
They never let me down
4 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Renault Megane (185/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
I bought these for my Renault Migraine that i do 20k a year in believe it or not! some motorway driving,plus normal urban stuff. It snowed heavily for the first time this year down my way,had to drive from Surrey to Slough....OMG! The level of grip in the snow was truly outstanding!!! You'll always going to have some kinda compromise using a softer compound rubber,especially when the temperature heads up and over 10 degrees....my Renault is no racing car but there is something satisfying about driving around people stuck on a incline in 30k cars with the wrong tyres on lol
These tyres also feel very good in the wet and awesome in slush etc.....what a bargin
18 - tyre reviewed on December 13, 2017
Given 39% while driving a Peugeot 207 sw (185/65 R15) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
nowhere near as good a previous nokian weatherproofs.useful life about 10000 miles,good in heavy rain but poor in drzzle,not good in snow and ice.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 12, 2017