Maxxis Bighorn M/T764

The Maxxis Bighorn MT764 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis Bighorn MT764
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Bighorn MT764
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Bighorn MT764. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Bighorn MT764 Review

Given 87% while driving a Toyota Tacoma (265/70 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
spend more than 50% off road on farm impressed with traction used good grippy sidewall useful climbing out of steep muddy farm track. not sure how to compare noise they are ok but all mud terrain tryes do whine depending on type of sealed surface compared to AT tyres. These tyres are very posiuive traction on tarseal

They are good strong tyres and probably would buy them again. Having sipes on the lugs I think makes safer ice road driving. I think sipes add quite a lot on the icey roads. Offroad sipes not needed but good clearing lugs are. I able to use 2wd a lot more before needing to flicking into 4wd. I happy with my choice of tyre.

Regarding wear I not had them long enough to comment.

I ranked up to 9 as not sure what the perfect tyre is but they bloody good tyres for my application.
9 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2017

Latest Maxxis Bighorn MT764 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Bighorn MT764 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Bighorn MT764.

Regarding wear I not had them long enough to comment.

9 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2017