Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx

Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx

The Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 21,104 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx Review

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Aprilia shiver 750 (190/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
aprilia shiver 750 mounted and very happy with his dry grip and in water is a very decent tire
8 - tyre reviewed on September 3, 2012

Latest Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the M6029 Supermaxx.

Given 77% (breakdown) while driving a (120/70 R17) on a combination of roads for 4 spirited miles
These are good tyres in the dry or wet but the front tyres have developed cracks from the tread going into the tyre wall on the right side of the tyre. This is the second tyre that is has happened to & I now feel that the front can no longer be trusted. I am going to try the supermaxx sport on the front to see how it performs, if not i will choose a different brand of tyre.
1 - tyre reviewed on January 12, 2017
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Triumph Daytona 955i (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Great tyres once scrubbed in . Great feedback . No slides even when pushing hard . I've used these on a VFR , a GSXR 750 & my 955i Daytona . Mostly in dry . Why pay more ??
0 - tyre reviewed on December 14, 2016
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a GMC Honda VFR 750 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,500 average miles
These were already fitted to my Honda VFR 750 so I've had the latter half of their life to use them. A 60 mile ride home in torrential rain when I purchased the bike gave no sign of any scary happenings, but riding pace was comparable to cars so more cautious as it was a new bike to me and unknown territory. But I've since done 2200 miles on them, mostly in the dry and am very impressed. For every day use, commuting, A-roads and motorways and twisties these are fine. Not a single slip, I have provoked a couple of rear wheel wobbles, making the rear tire squirm and fight for grip while accelerating hard out of a sharp bend but it never stepped out or lost grip and I was fully provoking it. It gave excellent feedback!
This tire is one of the few that defies its low price and is honestly comparable to tires like Bridgestone BT-023's and Michelin Pilot Road 2's. But probably not quite as good as Michelin Pilot Road 3's and the new 4's as their wet road handling is another level. These are tho very good tires and will out perform most riders capabilities on the roads.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 16, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CB600FA Hornet (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,600 spirited miles
I live in New Zealand and its hard to find a set of tyres here for less than $400 but i happened upon these maxxis m6029 tyres for my bike for only $120 for the rear tyre and $100 for the front. Scrubbed them in on a 30km ride on my fav twisty road right to the very edge and i have to say these tyres are awesome. Not a hit of slip ( road was bone dry 25deg temps)and i was really moving. They felt good under me with a very secure feeling, but new tyres always do compared to the stuffed old ones. They replaced some Pilot power 2ct tyres and i kid you not these are better and less than half the price for the set. I ride hard 90% of the time and hardly ever take the main highway , always the back roads and right away these tyres felt right at home on my bike in fact they felt so good i rushed out and brought a second set for when i wornout these ones. would i recommend these .... hell yeah go get your self a set and try em for ya self..... there as good as any road tyre iv'e ever used and iv'e tryed them all , i own 5 bikes (All sport bikes) and im in my mid 50's but dont think for a second im slow..... excellent tyres and after trying them even if they were the same price as the expensive tyres i'd still buy them.... Im off for a ride catch me if you can...hehehe
0 - tyre reviewed on March 22, 2013