Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx

Show all: Maxxis tyres, Motorcycle Summer High Performance tyres
The Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycles. Below is data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 17,600 miles driven.

Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx

80%

86%

86%

Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx Reviews

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CB600FA Hornet (180-55-17-W)
I live in New Zealand and its hard to find a set of tyres here for less than $400 but i happened upon these maxxis m6029 tyres for my bike for only $120 for the rear tyre and $100 for the front. Scrubbed them in on a 30km ride on my fav twisty road right to the very edge and i have to say these tyres are awesome. Not a hit of slip ( road was bone dry 25deg temps)and i was really moving. They felt good under me with a very secure feeling, but new tyres always do compared to the stuffed old ones. They replaced some Pilot power 2ct tyres and i kid you not these are better and less than half the price for the set. I ride hard 90% of the time and hardly ever take the main highway , always the back roads and right away these tyres felt right at home on my bike in fact they felt so good i rushed out and brought a second set for when i wornout these ones. would i recommend these .... hell yeah go get your self a set and try em for ya self..... there as good as any road tyre iv'e ever used and iv'e tryed them all , i own 5 bikes (All sport bikes) and im in my mid 50's but dont think for a second im slow..... excellent tyres and after trying them even if they were the same price as the expensive tyres i'd still buy them.... Im off for a ride catch me if you can...hehehe
tyre reviewed on March 22, 2013
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Honda CB600FA Hornet (180-55-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 6,000 spirited miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on March 8, 2013
Looking to buy the Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx? Click here to search for the best price for the Maxxis M6029 Supermaxx or any other tyre.

Given 63% (breakdown) while driving a Triumph Triumph sprint Rs 955i (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Bought these tyres after reading the reviews on this very site, also the price swayed me :). I have managed to get around 4000 miles from these tyres with around half being motorway miles and half been local A roads around my home, after scrubbing the tyres in first impressions were good, riding through summer they seemed to give plenty of grip allowing me to get my knee down and footpeg scrapping on most round abouts and suitable corners. They aren't fool proof and when really pushing hard out of a corner they do struggle a little and squirm around but I think that's to be expected, they are a budget tyre after all. Wear seemed pretty good with no real squaring until around 2500 miles when I took the bike to the nurburgring via Belgium and France with the missus and luggage. The extra weight really seemed to kill the last couple of mm tread even when pumped up to correct pressure so not sure on suitability for heavier bikes, also found it to be dangerous in the wet when it had squared off but fine in the dry, overall a good tyre that I'd use again unless planning another big trip
tyre reviewed on September 24, 2012
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Aprilia shiver 750 (190-50-17-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
aprilia shiver 750 mounted and very happy with his dry grip and in water is a very decent tire
tyre reviewed on September 3, 2012
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a BMW k1200r (190-50-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 4,000 spirited miles
After reading may reviews on the suspiciosly unexpensive and very well rated on forums. one review of some pro-tester riding them hard on uphill corners I decided to try a pair. So far I have to say they exceed expectations I have driven them very hard(always dry cond., NOt in circuit)mostly in curves and some speedway(also mountain) 180-230kmh and I definetly will stay with them on the future. theyll give you confidence as you slowly ask more and more of them.tried many hard case tyres on my heavy k12r08 and they are very impresive in how smooth and fast they move the bike.made 4000kms on them and they have thread for another 4000.as a supersport bridgestone 0116 or michelin power2ct last me 5-6000km im pretty confident thesee so called top brands benefit unreasonably on peoples fear of"I dont risk any chaces on trying anything else"mentalyty hell my budies ride as hard on trail tires on their GS!!!
tyre reviewed on January 4, 2011

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: