Maxxis MA P1

The Maxxis MA P1 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 19 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 226,483 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis MA P1
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis MA P1
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis MA P1. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis MA P1 Review

Given 31% while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 500 average miles
We had these put on our work car. Within weeks I had them removed as they were truly dangerous in the wet. Approaching a roundabout at walking pace the front tyres gave up grip. It was so surprising and humorous I kept trying it on different corners, same thing. I won't buy Maxxis tyres ever again except for my mountain bike (which are quite good).
19 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2015

Latest Maxxis MA P1 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis MA P1 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MA P1.

Given 74% while driving a Hyundai Accent (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Good tires for city and highway driving. Very quite and responsive not to mention affordable. For us here who have only 2 weather conditions ( rainy and summer ), this tires works great for the budget.
4 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2017
Given 77% while driving a Hyundai Accent (185/65 R14) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
My second time on the same tires. Gives me 45,000 km on my first before i change them. The person said i still have around 10,000 on those old ones. Nevertheless better safe than sorry. Comfortable ride mostly on highways and city driving.
6 - tyre reviewed on July 1, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
19 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2015
Given 76% while driving a Subaru Impreza GX AWD (195/60 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 8,000 average miles
Chose Maxxis as I know a number of people who have them on their cars and can see why they rate them so highly. The MA P1's are a mid range and cost £40 a corner inc. valve, balance etc. and for the money can't be faulted. Feel as good as any premium tyre around town, however they come in to their own on the motorway being extremely quiet. In the dry they hold the road well on the twisty bits, in the wet they're brilliant in a straight line, round corners and under braking. So far seem to be wearing pretty well, and will definitely by Maxxis again.
3 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2014
Given 89% while driving a Ford Focus C Max (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 20,000 average miles
great tyre,good wearing,good price!
3 - tyre reviewed on November 16, 2013