Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow

The Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 82,500 miles driven.

2015 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 47th of 51 tyres

2012 Auto Bild Top 15 Winter Tyre Test - 15th of 15 tyres

• Positive - Short stopping distances and dynamic handling on snow
  • Negative - Weaknesses in driving performance and long braking distances on wet, moderate comfort, low mileage
  • Overall - Conditionally recommendable

2012 Auto Bild 42 Winter Tyre Braking Test - 15th of 43 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow

Questions and Answers for the Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow

2016-05-23 - a friend has just but a second hand car and fitted to the front is winter tyres and normal tyres on the rear,( front wheel drive car ) 1. is this legal and 2. can they be run in summer months as it is nearing the end of May . We stay in scotland

As long as both sets of tyres are e marked and have legal tread depth, it is legal to run mixed tyres. The Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow will not make for a comparable summer tyre, so you might find that the car handles unsafely during emergency maneuvers. We would always recommended 4 summer tyres.

Top Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow Review

Given 30% while driving a Honda Civic Type S 2.2 i CDTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,500 average miles
THE WORST TYRES I EVER HAD!

It's my 20th set of tyres (the 7th of snow tyres) on various cars, the most on Civic EG6, and i must say this is the first one which makes me really feel the fear to drive my actual Civic FN3.
2 seasons, 20000 km, and almost look like new, seem to be made of teflon.
If you hate someone, suggest him this tyre!
I had other snow tyres not so good on the snow, but i think these are truely dangerous even on dry and expecially wet roads, causing the need of constant correction on the steering even to go straight on dry road, giving no any fedback, and this is so fatiguing on long highway travels.
15 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2016

Latest Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis MA PW Presa Snow tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MA PW Presa Snow.

THE WORST TYRES I EVER HAD!

2 seasons, 20000 km, and almost look like new, seem to be made of teflon.
If you hate someone, suggest him this tyre!
15 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2016
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 80% while driving a Mazda 5 (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Had them for 3 winters. They were given as free winter tires when I bought my Mazda 5. Considering the bad winter conditions in Quebec, I can say these tires performed well. They are not noisy, and are good for snow, ice and rain. The only complaint is that they were very difficult to balance with my car wheels, so I would feel vibrations when driving.
5 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2015
Given 91% while driving a Fiat Brava (195/50 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 25,000 average miles
I think this is very good winter tyre. first 4 seasons are very good at snow and wet.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2015
Given 69% while driving a Ford MONDEO (215/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 25,000 spirited miles
Good performance for a budget price. My perception was of better traction, than EU budget tires like Matador, Tigar, Debica. Went for the reinforced version, due to the poor quality of city tarmac, in most Romanian cities.

I am running a small business and I tend to drive minimum 4.000 km / month, visiting my clients, countrywide.

Used same model of tires in two vehicles (Mondeo Mk4 + Jetta Sportwagen 2008).

Also used summer tires, by same manufacturer.

No complaint, just appreciation. I believe this kind of asian manufacturers are starting to shake the old concept of "better price, better quality", as their sales do not have to support, as well, a multinational holding, with specific losses.

From my point of view, this was my 3rd purchase of full Maxxis sets of tires and I will continue to buy more. I would not pay, again, double, for "top brands", as I personally do not perceive any quality improvement over price raise.

However, keep in mind it is just my personal opinion.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2013