Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro

The Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 14 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 195,075 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro Review

Given 81% while driving a Toyota Perodua Alza (205/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 28,000 average miles
Value For Money with Great Performance....

Mine 205.45.17 size installed at Perodua Alza (Toyota Passo Sette). Very comfort although use almost 2 years, still silent and no noise. The grip performance also good with good breaking in wet condition. This week i will replace my tyre and will use this tyre again because it very economy with great performance.

Tyre Spec: Threadware 240, Traction AA, Temperature A
Very Economy: MYR210/piece
Comfort: Like Conti Max Comfort
Grip: Better than Michelin Pilot Sport 3
104 - tyre reviewed on December 6, 2017

Latest Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis MA iPro Victra iPro tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MA iPro Victra iPro.

Given 71% while driving a BMW 520d (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 18,000 spirited miles
I am using Maxxis Ipro in Thailand with 520d and 320i. The tyre is amazingly having great handling ability, especially on dry road. I normally drive fast but with this tyre, I am assured with the safety given from the tyre because it gives me honest feedback to the steering wheel and to the car chassis. This tyre is not soft like Hankook V12 Evo2 but with its higher stiffness, I am more pleased when driving because it goes straight just as I expect it to go when I turn the steering wheel.

With its economical price, I am absoloutely pleased with this tyre. In my opinion, it perform even greater than my Bridgestone S001 RFT given with the car because I-Pro gives my more honest road feedback than S001 RFT.

Only not outstanding part of I-Pro for me is the wet road grip. It is not unacceptable, but on wet road, I am not dare driving in high speed on them because it tends to understeer and the turn is not at the most accurate level with I-Pro on wet but only I slowdown just a bit, I can drive with joy.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 26, 2019
Given 67% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Axia (195/50 R15) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Great value for the price. Surprised with the grip on both wet and dry at this price point. Wears quite quickly though, only driven for slightly over 15,000 km and it's already at 50% level.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 1, 2019
Value For Money with Great Performance....

Tyre Spec: Threadware 240, Traction AA, Temperature A