Maxxis Mecotra ME3

Maxxis Mecotra ME3 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 81% while driving a Rover rover 200 turbo coupe (185/55 R15) on mostly country roads for 0 average miles
Admittedly I've not had these long but really a very good all round tyre, you won't get much better for the money and a big step up from the cheapest budget / unknown brands. Very grippy, car does not understeer as easily in the dry and seems to allow me to exploit the handling characteristics of my car a bit more. Less wheel spin that previous tyres too. If I was critical possibly less feedback but honestly it's hard to tell and not an objective thing really.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2019
Renault (185/60 R16 T) on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
They are fitted to a mk3 clio 1.4.

They are an alright tyre in the dry, reasonably quiet, comfy and have decent grip in the dry. However, anything other than dry they are terrible. Fitted to a 100hp car and it still lights up the tyres in 2nd at a reasonable rpm in the wet. I've never had any tyres do this in such a low hp car. When cornering, they are predictable in the wet and dry which is a plus for me. All 4 tyres currently have 5mm so wear is quite good.

I know its a summer tyre, but they significantly lose grip in sub 0 temps where as my older tyres, dunlop sp sport 01 retained a lot more grip in less than ideal conditions.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2019
Given 51% while driving a Ford Focus (205/55 R16) on for 6 miles
I bought these tyres mid-September '18 and I'm replacing them now mid-January '19. Decent grip in the dry but prone to understeer in the wet.
19 - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2019