Maxxis Trepador M8060

The Maxxis Trepador M8060 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 38 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis Trepador M8060
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Trepador M8060
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Trepador M8060. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Trepador M8060 Review

Given 80% while driving a Volkswagen Transporter (205/70 R15) on a combination of roads for 38 average miles
Very good and safe tyre under all circumstances, on road despite being M/T. Very good grip in dry and wet, noisy enough but you can travel with a max speed of 130km/h. As for its off road performance I never got stuck, in mud's height until 18-20cm I was ok, I didn;t try anything more extreme. A nice and safe all-rounder focused on off road movement of course. Lasted for 60.000 km.
10 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2013

Latest Maxxis Trepador M8060 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Trepador M8060 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Trepador M8060.

10 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2013