Maxxis Victra MA510

The Maxxis Victra MA510 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Maxxis Mecotra ME3

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 550 miles driven.

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 33rd of 52 tyres

2013 54 Tyre Braking Test - 33rd of 54 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis Victra MA510
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis Victra MA510. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis Victra MA510 Review

Honda (205/70 R15) on mostly motorways for 500 average miles
Just covered around 500 miles on a new set fitted to my mk1 Honda CR-V this week through torrential rain on the motorway and local B-roads. Paid £260 fitted and so far finding them to be excellent all round tyres. Highly recommended, and I'm used to driving my other sports cars on Yokohama AD08Rs!
25 - tyre reviewed on April 29, 2016

Latest Maxxis Victra MA510 Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis Victra MA510 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Victra MA510.

Given 88% while driving a Toyota AYGO (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 50 average miles
I bought a set of these to replace some nasty GT Radials that were fitted to my car when I bought it. Even from new those tyres had abysmal grip in the wet, and as they began to wear, it got to the stage where my wheels would spin like crazy when pulling away in wet conditions if I used anything more than a kiss of throttle.
At £45 each for my Aygo, I wasn't expecting miracles from the Maxxis tyres, just hoping for a slight improvement. But the difference is night and day. No longer do I fear I'm going to lose it on every roundabout or understeer into a bush round every corner, and I can now pull away with reasonable urgency without the slightest threat of wheelspin. I feel like I'm driving a different car.
Whilst these may not be the best tyres in the world, they're all most drivers will need in terms of traction and all-round performance. I've yet to see how they compare to my old tyres in terms of wear, but at that price, I don't really care. They give me reassurance and that's what matters most.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 30, 2018