Maxxis ZR9 Victra

The Maxxis ZR9 Victra is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 59% over 4,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Maxxis ZR9 Victra
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Maxxis ZR9 Victra
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Maxxis ZR9 Victra. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Maxxis ZR9 Victra Review

Given 57% while driving a Opel Corsa (195/50 R15 V) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Completing my previous review I have to say that in very warm weather the tire overheats and in low quality tarmac ( almost every road in Greece ) there is a possibility of no grip at all.
So as a tire IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL in very low quality tarmac and EXTREME CAUTION is needed.
5 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2011

Latest Maxxis ZR9 Victra Reviews

Have you driven on the Maxxis ZR9 Victra tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ZR9 Victra.

5 - tyre reviewed on September 6, 2011
Given 61% while driving a Vauxhall Corsa Sxi (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
This is a semi slick tire. Maxxis is not a well known company but it is a respectable one. The tire has very stiff sidewalls as a semi slick tire should have so it is very very responsive but not at all comfortable as expected. The rubber is R compound but I have been using it in the street in Greece. Even in 10 degrees Celsius temperature and without being warmed up it grips like an ultra high performance tire. In worm weather and after being warmed up it grips much more than anything I've ever tested before. (Potenza RE040 , Michelin Pilot Exalto , etc) In wet though you shouldn't try going out at all. It is scary besides it has some grooves. I am very pleased with it , you can have a lot of fun with it in dry conditions and its price is very reasonable.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2009
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Maxxis ZR9 Victra (newest first) >>