Membat Passion

The Membat Passion is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 40,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Membat Passion
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Membat Passion
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Membat Passion. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Membat Passion Review

Given 85% while driving a CitroŽn C6 (225/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 25,000 easy going miles
I was amazed with this tyres. It was my first time to buy them and for sure I am gonna buy them again.

POSITIVE:
- Perfect dry grip during high speed cornering, even with low thread left;
- Good grip on wet conditions when the tyres are new (the fist 5000 miles)
- Comfortable, great stopping distance feedback nice understeer.

NEGATIVE:
- Grip degrades on wet conditions on low wear compared to other tyres.
- Sometimes too much road feel when cornering (not quiet)

Great price and great response. I will buy them again.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2016

Latest Membat Passion Reviews

Have you driven on the Membat Passion tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Passion.

Given 47% while driving a Ford Mondeo TDCI (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 15,000 average miles
I was initally sold these as "pretty good tyres with a high tread rating" after my usual choice wasn't in stock meaning they should last a long time. Fitted 4 at the same time to My family car (mondeo TDCI) and it's now time to review them as all 4 are gone. In short, poor tyres.

For a tyre that is supposed to last a long time the fronts wore out after just 12,000 miles (waaaaay down on the Hankooks I usually run that are the same price and last for 16,000-18,000 miles) this poor as far as I'm concerned. The rears were about half worn at 16,000 miles BUT had developed cracks on the casing of the tyre below the tread and were considered dangerous at a chack up Thats only 1 year after purchase with daily driving.

Dry grip is fine, wet is acceptable but not as good as comparible price tyres handeling is poor with the car washing out and understeering far more on these than any other tyre i've had ESPECIALLY when cold.

I'm writing this review after having Hankooks back on for an additional year just to be sure I wasn't me driving differently. It wasn't the replacements have performed better and lasted longer already. These Membats are poor value, poor performing and basically not worth your time or money. Avoid at all costs.
3 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2017

POSITIVE:
- Perfect dry grip during high speed cornering, even with low thread left;
- Good grip on wet conditions when the tyres are new (the fist 5000 miles)
- Comfortable, great stopping distance feedback nice understeer.

NEGATIVE:
- Grip degrades on wet conditions on low wear compared to other tyres.
- Sometimes too much road feel when cornering (not quiet)

Great price and great response. I will buy them again.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 22, 2016