Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact

The Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 14,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact Review

Given 97% while driving a Yamaha R1 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Best sport tyre Ive put on a sports bike , best wet grip from a sticky tyre , used to be a big fan of diablos until I tried these and the m5 does it all better than the diabo on my 7 th set of m5
46 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2014

Latest Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact Reviews

Have you driven on the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sportec M5 Interact.

Given 33% while driving a BMW na (120/70 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Fitted to a BMW K1300S just back from the Alps. The M5 Front tyre absolutely no grip in tight turns in the wet. Lots of 'pushing wide'. Very sensitive to broken surfaces. Rear tyre 190/55 ZR 17 spins up in the wet and on road lines. Carcass seems far too hard and stiff even for a heavy bike. Very bad for riding confidence - Avoid.
8 - tyre reviewed on August 1, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Kawasaki ZX6R (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 miles
I bought the bike with metzeler sportec M3s on the from and the rear, the tyres were nearly new, I've ridden the bike for 3.000 miles sinse I had bought it and the rear tyre 180 55 17 has 1.4m of treat left on the center and 2-4mil going to the edges the tyres grip has been excellent on corners and setting off, once or twice I have had very small wheel spin setting off very quickly but as quick as I set off they were gripping, even with 1.4mil left they still have superb grip I don't go out a lot in the wet but when I did I had no problems with these tyres although these tyres are the M3s they do not make them anymore I have recently bought an M5 for my bike, I am sure his review is relevant as it's still the same tyre only an upgraded pattern so the M5s should be just as good if not better than my M3s even having a passenger the bike grips excellent on bends and stopping, they are priced right for what they give I've no problems with this tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 19, 2016
Given 90% while driving a Honda Honda CB600F Hornet (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Excellent tyre in wet and dry conditions, but they lasted only 8000km. That's the only problem
13 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2016
46 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2014

See all 4 customer reviews of the Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact (newest first) >>