Metzeler Tourance Next

The Metzeler Tourance Next is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 5,006 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Metzeler Tourance Next
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Metzeler Tourance Next

Questions and Answers for the Metzeler Tourance Next

2018-12-29 - What is the best tire pressure for Metzeler Tourance Next Street and Off road?

The tyre pressure for the Metzeler Tourance Next is vehicle and load specific. The correct tyre pressure for your vehicle can usually be found on a sticker in the door shut of the driver's door, or in the manufacturer's handbook.

Top Metzeler Tourance Next Review

Given 96% while driving a BMW na (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Best tyres by far on my BMW R1200GSA. 5k miles from a rear is better than the 2500 miles i was getting from the Michelin Road Pilot 3
28 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2015

Latest Metzeler Tourance Next Reviews

Have you driven on the Metzeler Tourance Next tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Tourance Next.

Given 73% while driving a Audi A6 3.0 TFSI quattro (180/55 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 6 miles
Once again from the States I write about the Metzeler Tourace NEXT. I've used two sets of these tyres for 12,000 miles, and while they have many good points, they also come with the "Metzeler Curse" in that they don't give you good mileage. My first impressions are they ride very smoothly and are quiet, the handle very well in wet, dry, and off road mud and gravel conditions. My application is the 2014 BMW R1200RT-LC, and loaded with a top case. If my stuff doesn't fit in one of my cases, it don't go. I've learned that the best starting point in regarding to tyre pressure for most dual sport tyres is 32 PSI front and 26 PSI rear, and after 2-3,00 miles I can get an idea if the tyre pressure needs adjusting either up or down, with the NEXT tyre at 26 PSI in the rear is perfect, but the front needed to be lowered to 26 PSI to optimize tread life. If you ride harder, or load heavyer than me then don't expect to get the same 6,000 miles I did. to optimize tyre life at these pressures the tread was wore down to the tread wear bars on the centre, and shoulders, and I've never had a tyre wear out this fast before. Other Dual Sport tyres at 6,000 miles have enough tread left to go another 2,000 miles before replacement.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2017