Michelin Energy MXV4+

The Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 62% over 105,150 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus
235/65 R17 104H   E E 73
255/55 R18 105H   E E 73
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus Review

Given 87% while driving a Subaru Legacy (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 150 spirited miles
By far the best tire ever made....listen, I don't know what the rest of these clowns on here are smoking but I am an avid driver. I drive more than 20 different vehicles a month on various different sets of tracks and also city and highway driving too... I have driven most tires on the market on many different vehciles...For the money, this is as good as it gets...A definite upgrade from most OEM tires. I just bought a set for a 2011 Subaru Legacy and it feels superb. A HUGE step up from those BRIDGESTONE POTENZA L400's...the difference is huge.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2013

Latest Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Energy MXV4 Plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Energy MXV4 Plus.

7 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2013
Given 46% while driving a Toyota ALPHARD 3.0 MZG (205/65 R16 H) on mostly town for 40,000 average miles
stock with my 05 toyota alphard,brilliant comfort n i guess it ll never ever be worn out,but beyond 120km/h, i hv to really focus on the road n hold the steering wheel tight cos it ll be shaking n make u feel unsafe.

If u r a mild driver it's ok, zero noise n like sitting on sofa but dun try to push t to the limit.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 7, 2013
Given 53% while driving a Toyota Camry (215/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 40,000 easy going miles
These tires were fitted Stock. I used them as summer tires. steering response is bad. Become very slippery when weather temp rises above 30C. Wet grip was not perfect when they were young, and became very bad after they wear to a middle. But i must say that this is a very quiet and comfortable tire.
2 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2012