Michelin Energy XM2

The Michelin Energy XM2 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 34 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 663,325 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Energy XM2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Energy XM2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Energy XM2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Energy XM2 Review

Given 64% while driving a Honda CRV (215/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
these tyres are quite worth the price for the qualities it has. economy wise abit of improvement hardly noticable. comfort is very good at first when new nearly no noise but now after awhile starting to get noisier. grip levels are good but its fitted on an suv so yea.. tread wear still very good even though this car has been known to eat tyres because of its small width and heavy weight.
204 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2016

Latest Michelin Energy XM2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Energy XM2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Energy XM2.

Given 90% while driving a Toyota Corolla (185/70 R14 H) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Having covered 20k on these tyres I can now say how brilliant I have found these tyres. Grip is good in both wet and dry conditions. Rolling resistance and road noise good as well. I would be expecting to change them by now from previous makes purchased but I am sure these will cover a further 15k. When they need replacing, these Michelins will be my first choice.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2019
Given 86% while driving a Hyundai matrix 1.6gls (185/60 R14 H) on mostly town for 28,000 average miles
Got this tires when it was first launched in 2013 and the tires is due for change. Over 45k km and not advisable to be driven for anything longer than 30km journey or in the rain. Tires were superb, wears really really well with rotation and balancing done every 6-months. Only complain is the softer side wall that doesn't provide good handling, and suitable as a tire for commuting.
2 - tyre reviewed on June 7, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Daihatsu Sirion (185/55 R15) on mostly town for 100 average miles
Definitely worth the price. The best among all the brand.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 21, 2019
Given 83% while driving a BMW 3 series (205/60 R15 R) on a combination of roads for 75 easy going miles
The grip of the tyres in wet and dry is well within the expectation for a ordinary sedan vehicle (not driving like a street racer). This is by FAR the best ever tyre that I fitted to any of my cars. It exceeded my highest expectations. Traveled 75 000miles (120 000km) and still have 4mm tread left, still quiet as can be and still grips wet or dry. Amazing Tyre thanks Michelin.
11 - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2019
Given 53% while driving a Mercedes Benz C200k (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 8,000 spirited miles
Having been trying out this types for at least a year , my verdict ,it is another of those non exciting tire, no handling pleasure to mention in wet or dry but its safe to use. The only thing I can think off is it wear off slowly and it can last you a while without having to change new tire. It is ok for city drive ,you will not feel any difference. But if driving 320km in 1 trip on twisty road ! My recommendation is a big no! A Asy2/3 or PS3/4 or Re002/3 will definitely make u feel more happy. I seriously not consider buying them again cos it is also not cheap.
19 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2018