Michelin Energy

Progressiveness 61%
Michelin Energy

The Michelin Energy is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Michelin Energy E3B

Tyre review data from 38 tyre reviews averaging 68% over 898,474 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Energy
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Energy
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Energy. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Michelin Energy Reviews

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall (195/45 R16) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
I cant really comment on the handling etc... as I drive a Diesel on the motorway... but I have noticed an improvement of 3/4 miles per gallon by running these on just the front of my car! Over a year that's getting me around 1300 miles for free! that's around £140 for me... so I get the cost of the tyres back in a year! And they say that there is an extra 20% life in these tyres to normal ones... so really im getting paid to fit these tyres!! Well worth it if you want an improved fuel economy and lower cost!
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2015
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a MG (205/65 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 8 spirited miles
Replaced a set of Continental tyres in which I had no confidence. The Michelin Energy transformed the car, smooth comfortable ride, terrific levels of grip in dry & wet and no problems when using the V8 engine to its full potential.
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 2, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Fiesta (175/65 R14) on mostly town for 2,500 easy going miles
Bought these secondhand for a bargain £20 for set of 4 with approx 6mm tread from a Ford Fiesta 2009 rims to fit onto my 2006 Ford Fiesta 1.25 Style to replace the problematic 195/50/15's that were fitted(rims damaged, couldn't balance out so constant shaking hence replaced). First thing is how much lighter the steering was with the Michelin Energy's. Secondly, the car was 30% quieter at 65mph(using a decibel meter) and thirdly, the car rolled so much better! So far i've only done 2.5k miles on them but end of summer and into winter now they've been fantastic.
Grip has been good, never has it broken away in dry or wet at anything up to the point where a normal driver pushes their normal car. The ride is noticeably comfier due to the higher 65 ratio sidewall compared to my previous 50 profile tyres. Wear seems to be very minimal, they do not lose any pressure at all, thats in 2 1/2 months, not a single psi drop in pressure. So far very impressed, when they eventually wear out they will be replaced with the same again.
-1 | - tyre reviewed on December 4, 2013
Given 27% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors ceed (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 17,700 average miles
No comments left
0 | - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2013
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (195/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 49 average miles
Michelin Energy tyres were fitted as manufacturer's original equipment to my 2007 Volkswagen Golf 1.6 fsi.They have lasted just under 49,000 miles and had 3mm tread left on the front driving wheels and 4mm left on the rear wheels. They had never even had a puncture until yesterday.I am replacing all 4 today with the latest Michelin Energy Saver + at £73 a corner from North Eastern Tyres which is excellent value if they last as well as the originals.Another 2007 Golf in my family which had been fitted with Continentals is now on its third set of tyres over less mileage.
0 | - tyre reviewed on January 28, 2013