Michelin Pilot HX MXM4

The Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 244,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot HX MXM4
255/45 R17 98V
235/50 R18 97H   E C 72
235/50 R18 97H
255/55 R18 104V
235/60 R18 102V
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot HX MXM4. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Review

Given 34% while driving a Chrysler 300C Hemi Touring (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 21,000 easy going miles
These tires are terrible in the winter, even on slightly wet roads and I have an AWD vehicle.
5 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2012

Latest Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot HX MXM4.

Given 53% while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (245/40 R18 R) on mostly town for 30,000 easy going miles
My tire is Pilot HX-MXM4, 245-40-R18-93V M+S. The tire is on My 2009 MB300E4matic. The front driverside tire had a big tear about half of the outer circle in the inner sidewall. The car itself has 62000Kms, since I use winter tires that means this tire is under 50000KMs for sure. I know the warranty will be expired after 6 years but it is ridiculous the tire won’t last over 50000Km and put my life in risk. I contact the customer service they tell me the tire is over 6 years old and there is nothing they can do. So, why you advertise something like 70000, 80000 and100000Km warranties??? These are not cheap tires, I rotate and balance them once a year, the tires have never been driven in winter and it fall apart just under 50K! Shame on you! Will never buy again! I am lucky because the car detect something wrong with the tire pressure so I stopped before I get killed. I was so shocked when I saw the big big tear! If you want a tire will stop you in the middle of nowhere and risk your life then go ahead buy it. Anyone interested to see the photo just ask me, I like to share with you to see how bad the tire is!!!
1 - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2016
Given 49% while driving a Honda Civic Si Sedan (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
This is stock tyre on 2007 Civic Si sedan, is so horrible that I can see any positive side of use them, maybe is low full tyres, but don't know, on spring will buy new and make review about that aspect but for now nothing good for this tyres. ABS is kick early with this, ESP is easy to kick in, nad one big worning, don't even think to drive not fast just average on wet with this, will kill you. After that experience on wet never try to drive on snow or ice.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 3, 2015
Given 97% while driving a BMW Z3 roadster (225/50 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 48,000 average miles
They have been excellent tyres and I am going to replace them with the same.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 13, 2014