Michelin Pilot Power 3

The Michelin Pilot Power 3 is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre has been replaced by the Michelin Power RS

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 88% over 18,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Power 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Power 3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot Power 3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Pilot Power 3 Review

Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Kawasaki ZX6R (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 6,000 average miles
Great all rounder. Very good dry grip both on the road and track. They also behave nicely in wet, but you need to keep your bike upright without silly lean angles, because those tyres are pretty much like slicks on the edges. Once you run out of the thread on the contact path it's not going to hold you in wet. For road use it's never going to be a problem, plenty of thread where it's needed.
After 6000 miles and 3 track days there is still some life in them left. After a few more track days this year I'll buy another set of Pilot Power 3 tyres. They do all that I need from motorcycle tyres.
17 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2014

Latest Michelin Pilot Power 3 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Power 3 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Power 3.

Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Honda VFR 800 (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 4,000 spirited miles
Great sports tyre with fantastic grip BUT.... I fitted a rear to my VFR800 and it wasn't right for me. I usually ride Pilot Road 2 or 3 and this is a big step away from them. I've never had to warm pilot roads but this was twitchy in the dry and spin up in the wet when cold! Wear is good for levels of dry grip but nowhere near pilot road 2/3

If dry grip on a sports bike is required these fit the bill perfectly. Certainly not an all round fast commute tyre for cold British mornings.

1 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2016
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Honda HONDA CBF1000 (160/60 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Best now I think
2 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2014
17 - tyre reviewed on February 10, 2014
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Yamaha R1 (190/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
I ride a 2005 Yamaha YZFR1 with a lot of mods. The new Michelin Pilot Power 3 has met all of my expectations and then some. I have used the Metzler, Bridgestone, and Pirelli tires. I just switched from the Michelin 2CT to the new Pilot Power 3 and I have to say they have really out done themselves this time. I will definitely buy another set when these are toast!
2 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2013