Michelin Pilot Preceda 2

The Michelin Pilot Preceda 2 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 79,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Preceda 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Preceda 2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Pilot Preceda 2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Pilot Preceda 2 Review

Given 86% while driving a (165/55 R14 V) on for 14,000 miles
One of the best tyres I've used for this size.. can't go wrong with these babies.. sad to say malaysia doesn't use these tyres anymore
8 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2017

Latest Michelin Pilot Preceda 2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Preceda 2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Preceda 2.

Given 86% while driving a (165/55 R14 V) on for 14,000 miles
8 - tyre reviewed on February 8, 2017
Given 77% while driving a (165/55 R14) on mostly motorways for 0 spirited miles
Only michelin tyre available for this size other than Falken and Goodyear tyres
Much more grip compared to other tyres I've used event hough it's expensive in malaysia
But it's worth while getting them if you're a fast driver.. quite similar to pilot sports 3

Sure to buy them again in future
1 - tyre reviewed on March 26, 2016
Given 86% while driving a Yamaha (165/65 R14) on mostly town for 40,000 easy going miles
It is great Tyre in my life. just changed few weeks. quite, smooth and feeling comfort
0 - tyre reviewed on November 20, 2014
Given 76% while driving a Daihatsu Perodua Kelisa (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
I have been using Michelin PP2, size at 165/55/14 for the past 2 years+. The threadwear is 280 but surprisingly it can last me till date with some hard cornering occasionally and the grip on dry is seriously beyond my expectation and I could take corners confidently on dry. On wet, is not that bad as well.

I have only tried pushing it to the limit once and it started to screech a bit but then the grip is still real good and is progressive.

I would definitely get this tyre again since for this tyre size, to get such good grip tyre is very rare. Anyway, for Michelin PP2, this is the only size that is still in production.

A very good all rounder tyre. Suitable for daily use and some fun on the road.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 9, 2014