Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+

The Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 10,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus

Questions and Answers for the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus

2019-06-29 - Love your reviews, and would be great to see a review at some point on the Michelin pilot sport as 3+. Especially for performance cars compared to the pilot sport 4S, and considering winter environments where the temps are around 0-5C and it’s very wet but no snow. E.g. southern UK, France, or central coasts of the USA. Interesting things might be what temps are the crossover point for MPSAS3+ vs MPS4S in dry and wet. Great reviews and videos, I recommend to all my car enthusiast friends.

The AS3+ vs PS4S is a test I would love to make, but as we don't get the Pilot Sport All Season range in Europe, it is proving very difficult. I hope Michelin US will help in 2020!

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus tyre?

Unfortunately we don't yet have any tyre reviews of the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus but people are searching for information on it.

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus.