Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3+

The Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus is a Ultra High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 61,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus

Questions and Answers for the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus

2019-06-29 - Love your reviews, and would be great to see a review at some point on the Michelin pilot sport as 3+. Especially for performance cars compared to the pilot sport 4S, and considering winter environments where the temps are around 0-5C and it’s very wet but no snow. E.g. southern UK, France, or central coasts of the USA. Interesting things might be what temps are the crossover point for MPSAS3+ vs MPS4S in dry and wet. Great reviews and videos, I recommend to all my car enthusiast friends.

The AS3+ vs PS4S is a test I would love to make, but as we don't get the Pilot Sport All Season range in Europe, it is proving very difficult. I hope Michelin US will help in 2020!

Latest Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus.

Volkswagen (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 51,000 spirited miles
I had the dealership put tires on during service and they put the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus on my 2012 GTI MKVI. These cost me right at $900 for the set but I couldn't be happier. I've got about 50,000 miles on them and in dry weather they still preform great and I really drive my GTI. I go shooting at a range up in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas a at least once a week and I look forward to the drive as much as I do time at the range. A great test for tires. With 50K miles on them they preform on dry road like they did when I first bought them. I take off fast but, when it comes to stoping I use my gears and I'm easy on the breaks, I still have the ones from the factory with 172k miles on the car. The Michelins have worn evenly and I've only noticed road noice for about the last 10k miles. Probably my fault, I did 5k tire rotations up until 30k and have only rotated them once since then. They did well in the rain however, I drive a lot more conservatively when it rains. Last winter we got a lot of rain and during extremely heavy showers I did feel a little hydroplaning when a lot of water was standing on the road. These are not the most smooth riding tire but they last and preform very well. I'm pricing a new set now before winter. One more thought, these tires take a lot of abuse from our very poor California roads and I haven't had to repair or replace one.. I can't rate snow or ice I almost never drive in those conditions we never get snow and as far as ice it's a rarity and I try to stay off the roads I'd rather not risk someone sliding into me. I've found for the 225/49/18s $175 a tire is about the lowest I'm going to get.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 1, 2019

See all 1 customer reviews of the Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Plus (newest first) >>