Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3

Michelin Pilot Sport AS 3 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 89% while driving a Lexus GS (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 22,000 easy going miles
I put over 20k miles on these tyres and this is what I experience.
Pros:
1. These tyres grip very well with wet or dry weather.
2. They handle very well in the corners and these tyres are very responsive.
3. These tyres wear very slow. I put over 20k miles on these bad boys and they look almost new!
Cons:
1. These tyres make a lot of noise. I just don't understand it because these tyres wear evenly. I cannot stand the noise.
2. The tyre is heavy. You can tell when driving that these tyres are more heavy than the average tyre.
3. Don't hit a pot hole!
64 - tyre reviewed on August 5, 2015
Given 100% while driving a Mazda MX5 (205/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Replaced a set of Continental DWS that I had previously reviewed here. I live in Seattle USA which tends to have wet winters and only a few weeks of sub freezing weather. These tires feel great on the road. The rubber compound reminds me of one of those super bouncy balls. Sticky yet very solid. Compared to the DSW, these tires are superior in all conditions. The only issue I had with the DSW were the soft sidewalls. The Michelin are world's stiffer and require less steering wheel input while cornering. I tend to post regular updates on this forum so will post again in the spring or summer of 2014.
1 - tyre reviewed on November 29, 2013