Michelin Power RS

The Michelin Power RS is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre replaced the Michelin Pilot Power 3

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 10,600 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Power RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Power RS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Power RS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Power RS Review

Given 87% while driving a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa RK9 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 miles
Fitted to my Suzuki hayabusa 1300 always had Pirelli before fancied a change wow what a change from the go loads of grip I ride it like a super bike with in 5 mile knee down outstanding tyre it's just got grip grip grip 10 out of 10 Michelin
115 - tyre reviewed on April 15, 2017

Latest Michelin Power RS Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Power RS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Power RS.

Given 81% while driving a (160/60 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 2,500 spirited miles
Before I tried this tyre, I had Pirelli Diablo rosso 3 set. So i go to my mechanic guy, he changed the tyres and as always said be careful for first couple of kilometers as the rubber is scrubbed in. I'm all prepared to give this tyre a go, so I went to the local twisty road, that i am very fond of. Its about 3-4 kilometers of twisty roads. It has all the corners from twisty 180 deegre turns, to long fast ones.So as the tyre is getting scrubbed and warmed up I can feel the grip coming in. It was scrubbed in so fast that after a few miles, i was giving it all i got on this excellent road. The grip on the front tyre is fenomenal and confidence expiring. So I immediately knew that this is the best tyre I rode to this date. The feedback is great, when you are leaned over and the tyre is communicating with you on the handle bars. I was so excited, i was literally going as fast as i could. So lets check the bad stuff. I ride on a KTM smcr 690. That is a light road bike. A fun supermoto. I got 4000kms(2500miles) out of the rear tyre. the front is still as new. I had a nasty highsider when the tyres aswell as road were cold at the end of the season. So this is really a summer hypersport tyre. Be careful when its cold outside and give this tyre a little bit of time so it can get to operating temperature. I would recommend this tyre to all fast guys on the road, aswell as intermediate fast guys on track. Wet grip is really not that bad, but i would not get this tyre if i lived somewhere in rainy conditions. So let the tyre warm up and then have a blast. One last thing. I figured that this tyre is at its best when there is 25*C(77*F) or more deegres celsius/fahrenheit outside.
1 - tyre reviewed on June 24, 2019
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 87% while driving a Ducati Multistrada 1200 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Excellent choice for twisty roads and track use. So long with the existing "set" have 8.000km's and are still 100% ready to race.... concerning the remaining Km's.
On the dry 10/10 but my surprise was huge on the wet, since the grip was very good for this category of tyre. Handling on twisty roads is comparable to track use so is feedback. Only negative due to the "over" curve design the comfort isn't at the level of the overall performance. But other that the Power RS is a excellent choice for a combine way of use...!!! Well done Michelin!
19 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2018
Given 87% while driving a Yamaha FZ1 (190/50 R17) on track for 2,000 spirited miles
Without a shadow of doubt, the best tyres ive ever had, i run them on a 2008 FZ1N which is heavily tuned and geared for racing. They are outstanding in dry conditions and i can feel them moving around, my talent runs out way before the tyre does.

Ive done several track days on them and lots of fast road riding too, ive never had a scare on them.

Just make sure you warm them up as theyre not great when cold or in wet conditions.

I wont buy anything else for the forseeable future, theyre that good!
5 - tyre reviewed on October 24, 2017