Michelin Premier AS

The Michelin Premier AS is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 97% over 1,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Premier AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Premier AS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Premier AS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Premier AS Review

Given 97% while driving a Mercedes Benz B200 (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
Very satisfied with my tires, great feeling with the road.
38 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2014

Latest Michelin Premier AS Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Premier AS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Premier AS.

Given 59% while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/55 R15 H) on mostly motorways for 13,000 easy going miles
Overall these tires are decent, but their price tag and tread life make this a tire I wouldn't recommend. I've driven these tires in all seasons and they do very well during the warm months. They've never slid or hydroplaned in wet conditions and the tires are quiet and have a decent ride. The Premiers do start sliding a bit though when there's snow or ice on the road. They've never left me stuck but I have slid past stop signs, while uttering four letter words, a couple of times despite trying to be careful. The main problem with these tires is the tread life. I have roughly 13,000 miles on the tires and they're all already down to 5/32nds; soon they'll be unsafe to drive during seasonal transitions. I also learned these tires only come with 8.5/32nds of rubber from the factory, which means they're only safe to drive in light snow for less than half of their tread life. This is pretty ridiculous for the 40% price premium these tires command. With all of that said, I can't recommend these tires to other shoppers. There are better and cheaper tires available.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 2, 2019
Very satisfied with my tires, great feeling with the road.
38 - tyre reviewed on July 16, 2014