Michelin Symmetry

The Michelin Symmetry is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 58 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Symmetry
225/70 R16 107T
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Symmetry. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Symmetry Review

Given 80% while driving a Kia Motors Sportage (250/60 R16) on mostly town for 58 spirited miles
I've had my tyres for about 58k miles and they did the job they were supposed to do. They were supposed to last for 65k miles, and I would say I've been OK with looking after them, and rotating them, etc. I wish they had lasted longer, but they did a great job of keeping the car on the road in a variety of weather conditions, and I always felt safe with their handling.
5 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2012

Latest Michelin Symmetry Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Symmetry tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Symmetry.

5 - tyre reviewed on May 17, 2012