Minerva IcePlus S210

The Minerva IcePlus S210 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 40% over 17,226 miles driven.

2016 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 48th of 43 tyres

2014 50 Winter Tyre Braking Overview - 43rd of 48 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Minerva IcePlus S210
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Minerva IcePlus S210. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Minerva IcePlus S210 Review

Given 33% while driving a BMW 530D (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 7,000 average miles
these tires are dangerous in the rain! really dangerous! incredible that we can bring to market such a product. if not on snow, they do their job. I advise against. Those tires are dangerous in the rain . really dangerous . They do the job on the snow . do not buy 'em , you can Easily -have an accident.
52 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2016

Latest Minerva IcePlus S210 Reviews

Have you driven on the Minerva IcePlus S210 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the IcePlus S210.

Given 42% while driving a Honda Civic Type S 2.2 i CDTi (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 spirited miles
Astonishingly bad in wet conditions. Even on just a wet road after the rain these were slipping around. A large roundabout where I used to go round at 48mph just limited by the side-g force comfort, these tyres slipped out at 44mph. Was concerned about them so I went out again on my own to see if it was a one-off and every corner taken at a little speed (on the wet road) led to the tyres slipping out significantly. My wife has driven them on a rainy motorway at her more sedate speeds and was having to cope with the rear end sliding around a lot (negative husband points for me!)

Great for practicing your oversteering control! But once you're done go straight to a garage for proper tyres!

Very dangerous in the wet.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 26, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
52 - tyre reviewed on June 25, 2016
Given 40% while driving a BMW 320d (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
This tyres are dangerous on WET road and should be banned for driving on a rain.Drive only in dry !
4 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2015
Given 34% while driving a CitroŽn xsara picasso (195/55 R15 H) on mostly town for 0 average miles
You get what you pay for with these tyres. Cheap and will do a job around the town but should not be driven hard unless you like wheel spin and drifting a little.I got a set of these tyres for a very good price but I will pay more for a decent set next time.You live and learn.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 12, 2014