Mohawk M105

The Mohawk M105 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 55% over 18,356 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Mohawk M105
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Mohawk M105
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Mohawk M105. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Mohawk M105 Review

Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat (215/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 10,000 easy going miles
These were the worst tyres I have ever had. They came on the car I bought second hand and I couldn’t wait to get rid. They are very hard and ruin the comfort of the car. Poor grip in the wet. The only positive thing about them is they last forever.
1 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2018

Latest Mohawk M105 Reviews

Have you driven on the Mohawk M105 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the M105.

Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (235/40 R18 W) on mostly town for 4,000 average miles
Don't buy these!!

12 months (4,000 miles) down the line still with 7mm tread = MOT Failure. Several splits all the way round on the inner tyre wall.

These could have been V.dangerous afterall who checks the inner wall.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2018
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Volvo S80 2.4 petrol (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 4,356 average miles
Bought a set of budget Mohawk M105 225/50 R17 tyres for my Volvo as I couldn't afford premium/mid range tyre brand this time. Garage recommended them on the basis that the local taxi drivers swear by them due to high wear rate (like Michelin) and low price. Garage said every big tyre company has one or more sub brands and Mohawk are made by Hankook. Very pleased so far. Tyres are made in China. Wearing better than previous Bridgestone's and wet handling is better too. Coped well in recent cold spell including snow and ice although ride comfort got worse in cold weather. I am happy to recommend this budget summer tyre for normal roads/daily commute/average driving style.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 30, 2018
Looking for the fastest tyres for your car? Watch this video!
1 - tyre reviewed on March 6, 2018