Momo North Pole W2

The Momo North Pole W2 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 35,020 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Momo North Pole W2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Momo North Pole W2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Momo North Pole W2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Momo North Pole W2 Review

Given 50% while driving a Pontiac g5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I had bought my MOMO northpoles brand new this year. I drive a standard pontiac g5. The front tires are completly worn out to the point where there is no tread left. Ive had different winter tires that have lasted me at least three seasons. To find that my tires are completly worn out after one season is completly disappointing.
245 - tyre reviewed on March 15, 2016

Latest Momo North Pole W2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Momo North Pole W2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the North Pole W2.

Given 73% while driving a Peugeot 206 cc (195/55 R15) on mostly motorways for 9,300 average miles
I was a bit afraid of this budget tyre but having used it for one winter season I don't regret it at all. Driven about 15.000kms mostly on European highways and country roads, sometimes in deep snow, I had no issues. At the limits it makes a smooth transition into a slide. The only negative thing is that they are a bit noisier than I was hoping for, but hey, this is a winter tread after all. After this season, the driven front tyres had lost 0.5mm of tread.
31 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2017
Given 80% while driving a BMW E90 325i (205/55 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 700 spirited miles
I wasn t sure about these tires before i bought them so i worried a little they wouldn t do a good job. I was mistaken. They are great on wet, snow, and on dry roards. Have them for 3 months already and i don`t regret it. Great performance/price ratio. I definitely recommand!
14 - tyre reviewed on March 5, 2017
Given 94% while driving a Nissan Juke (215/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 20 spirited miles
Hello from Canada! I've used these tires in our frigid white north for 3 years and just replaced them, if you're driving in -10c or below these are for you! They grip like velcro and they wear great running in snow and ice, on dry roads and warmer temperatures they wear fast...because it's a super soft compound. I've launched these 3 times in the summer at the drag strip and they grip better then nittos but wear like snot, probably could have gotten another winter from them!.

Have a great day and enjoy winter! Go play some hockey!
57 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2016