Nankang Activa SV 55

Nankang Activa SV 55

The Nankang Activa SV 55 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 2,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 Sport Auto 19 Inch Winter Tyre Test - 7th of 7 tyres

• Positive - Acceptable level of safety in the dry
  • Negative - Low lateral stability and overall weak grip on snow, long braking distances on dry and wet surfaces, poor resistance to aquaplaning, high noise level, high rolling resistance
  • Overall - Not recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nankang Activa SV 55
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nankang Activa SV 55. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nankang Activa SV 55 Review

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW E65 7 series 760 v12 (245/50 R18 V) on mostly motorways for 2,000 average miles
I was a little worried selecting these tyres as the idea of budget tyres on such a high performance car just does not seem like a good idea at all but I will only use them for three months of the year.

However to be honest I can hardly tell the difference from my summer Pirelli P6000 tyres. They grip well and the car feels the same to drive despite the fact that I have fitted these to the 18 not 19 inch wheels. They have enough grip to handle the full power of the RWD car without problem.

They are also very good on ice and snow and cold weather which is the reason why I purchased them in the first place.
5 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2013

Latest Nankang Activa SV 55 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nankang Activa SV 55 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Activa SV 55.

5 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2013