Nankang Cross Seasons AW6

The Nankang Cross Seasons AW6 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 400 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nankang Cross Seasons AW6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nankang Cross Seasons AW6
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nankang Cross Seasons AW6. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nankang Cross Seasons AW6 Review

Given 80% while driving a MINI Cooper (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 400 spirited miles
This is an early review as I've only had these all-seasons tyres on my car for about 400 miles, but as there's no other reviews I thought I'd give a first impressions. They are quite cheap tyres, but so far I've been very impressed. Good levels of grip on wet and dry roads, and noticeably grippier than my summer tyres on cold (I've not yet encountered icy conditions) slimy/muddy roads. The level of noise is much lower than I expected and well controlled. I'll try an update this review when I've done a few more miles/encountered some snow or ice. So far they have inspired confidence and as i drive a mini it inspires me to chuck it about and requires decent grip.
28 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2019

Latest Nankang Cross Seasons AW6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nankang Cross Seasons AW6 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Cross Seasons AW6.

28 - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2019